CRIME Portland ITEC - Scientific Methods for Security Program Development

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 11:22:44 PST

    I wanted to invite everybody in CRIME to Anitian's presentation at ITEC
    next week. This should be a very interesting topic for anybody involved
    in developing or implementing security policies or practices in an
    organization. Anitian has had enormous success using scientific methods
    to analyze and implement security policies. In this presentation, we'll
    talk about these methods, why they are effective, and how they can
    benefit your organization.

    The presentation is from 11:30 to 12:30PM in Theater 2 at ITEC on
    Wednesday December 10 th. For more information about ITEC, visit the
    ITEC web site at: http://www.goitec.com/live/15/events/15PDX03

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President/Principal Consultant
    Anitian Enterprise Security