CRIME Email Scam

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 07:28:28 PST

    This one is now circulating in our area.  Don't respond.  Delete the
    email.

    Geo

    Dear Citibank Member,

    This email was sent by the Citibank server to verify your e-mail
    address. You must complete this process by clicking on the link
    below and entering in the small window your Citibank ATM/Debit
    Card number and PIN that you use on ATM.
    This is done for your protection -- because some of our members
    no longer have access to their email addresses and we must
    verify it.

    To verify your e-mail address and access your bank account,
    click on the link below. If nothing happens when you click on the
    link (or if you use AOL), copy and paste the link into the address
    bar of your web browser.

    http://www.citibank.com:ac-dTmYHJ87hVtrCe2VDATB@private/?qnTW4cx
    gQzX5rj3

               Thank you for using Citibank!