CRIME Good article on spammer hijacking machines

From: Alan (alan@private)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 17:22:43 PST

    http://www.securityfocus.com/guest/24043

    An interesting article about a server compromise and used for a spam
    server.

    These people are getting very sophisticated and fairly nasty.

    I expect the snort rules included will be good for a limited time only.
    (Until the spammers read the article.)

    --
    "Something MUST be done! This is something, therefore we must do it!"
                         - Bruce Baugh describing the lawmaking process