CRIME (D)DoS presentation

From: Irving Popovetsky (irving-lists@private)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 13:45:23 PST

    Greetings,

    I gave a presentation on (D)DoS attacks to a group of ISP peering and
    backbone engineers at the Switchanddata/PAIX Peering Forum in Palo Alto
    last week.  You can download the presentation slides here:
    http://www.prostructure.com/index.php?option=articles&task=viewarticle&artid=3&Itemid=3

    If anyone is interested, I could do a similar talk here in the Portland
    area that is geared more towards corporate/non-transit networks.

    thanks,

    --
    -Irving Popovetsky
    ProStructure Consulting             http://www.prostructure.com