CRIME Anitian Webinar: Protecting Business Email - Jan 20

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 13:04:50 PST

    Hey gang,

    Anitian is ramping up our 2004 TechDemo series. We are also starting a
    Webinar series this year. Every other-month Anitian will be hosting a
    webinar to highlight/discuss a new product or solution for information
    security.

    Our first webinar is this month with Frontbridge on email security.
    Also, look for a very cool TechDemo in February.

    As always - Anitian's events are FREE of charge.

    -----------

    PROTECTING BUSINESS EMAIL:
    FIGHTING SPAM AND ENHANCING EMAIL SECURITY

    The focus on email security is more important than ever as businesses
    attempt to stop the onslaught of unsolicited email (spam), email-borne
    viruses, and mail server attacks.

    Register for this free Webinar from FrontBridge Technologies and Anitian
    Enterprise Security to learn about:

    - The growing problem of spam and its impact on businesses and
    enterprises
    - Other security challenges such as email-borne viruses and email policy
    enforcement
    - Technical and business requirements for email security and message
    management solutions
    - The FrontBridge TrueProtect(tm) Email Security Solution offered by
    Anitian
    - Customer Case Studies
    - Open questions and answers

    Who Should Attend?
    Messaging & Information Security Professionals concerned with business
    issues surrounding email security and protection, including:

    CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, and other Business Executives
    IT Directors and Managers

    When?
    Tuesday, January 20, 2004 from 11:00am-12:00pm

    Where?
    For this online Webinar, you can attend from your office, home, or
    wherever you may be. After you register for the Webinar, we will send
    you the link and conference call number. All attendees will receive the
    FrontBridge white paper, "Email Security for Enterprises: Four
    Components to Effective Security."

    There is no cost for registering and participating in this Webinar.

    VISIT:  http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=60042