CRIME Testing -- ignore

From: CATastrophe (davburns@private)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 11:09:32 PST

    Sorry to have to send a test email to such a large list, but
    this seemed a lesser evil than letting the spam continue or
    letting a regular user "test" it for me.

    For those who care:  It seems that majordomo's internal-use
    "crime-outgoing" address is getting lots of spam.  I've changed
    the name of the outgoing list to something else, and applied
    a minor hack which will keep it from appearing in mail headers
    (the most likely place it was harvested.)

    --
    David Burns                                    <davburns@private>
    Systems/Network Manager                        +1 (503) 725-5386