CRIME Good Friend's Retirement

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 14:26:30 PST

    Folks,

    My good friend, colleague, and fellow CRIME member, Special Agent John
    Bogdan will celebrate his FBI retirement luncheon tomorrow, 2/20/2004,
    at 11:30AM at Busters BBQ near Hwy 99 and I-5.

    You are all invited and encouraged to attend.  The luncheon is informal,
    and pay-as-you-go.  No need to RSVP.

    John recently returned from 18 months of remote duty in Bosnia.  He has
    been a regular attendee and staunch supporter of our CRIME group.
    Please take time to drop by the luncheon if you can.

    Geo