Re: CRIME Anyone know of a recent Virus, etc that deletes pictures?

From: Alan (alan@private)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 19:28:22 PST

    On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 14:52, Kim Schaffer wrote:
    > Thanks all. Mydoom.f appears to be the winner! Apparently much more
    > malicious than Mydoom a and b, with all that thrown in too.

    Just out of curiosity...

    Has anyone actually seen a copy of MyDoom.B?  I have seen lots of A, but
    no copies of B.

    I suspect that the reason Microsoft did not suffer from the B variant is
    that it has not spread much at all. (If at all.)

    --
    "Push that big, big granite sphere way up there from way down here!
    Gasp and sweat and pant and wheeze! Uh-oh! Feel momentum cease!