CRIME Meeting Next Tues, 11 May

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 12:35:30 PDT

    Folks, we have a very interesting speaker and topic for you all this month.  Please take time to attend and dialogue.

    See you there!

    Geo

    Date: 2004-05-11

    Speaker(s): Dr. Marc Marenco, Director, Pacific Institute for Ethics and Social Policy

    Title: Community Policing, Homeland Security, and Civil Liberties - the pragmatics of balancing the need for security with freedom and privacy

    Topic: Dr. Marenco has a doctorate in philosophy from Oxford, and a masters in divinity from Yale. As the Director for the Institute, based out of Pacific University, Dr. Marenco has been instrumental in bringing together disparate groups, such as academecians, librarians, and law enforcement, to dialogue on the salient issues of our times.

    http://crime.zotconsulting.com/meetings.php3