RE: CRIME RE: Scam E-mail to investigate

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 10:32:19 PDT

    US Bank seems to be the target of choice lately.  I've received at least 5
    separate phishing emails (each slightly different) in the last couple weeks.

    As for contacts, could you send me a contact for US Bank for such emails so
    if I get more, I can send them?

    It turns out on one such occasion, the phishing email was redirecting to the
    same IP address as another phishing email that was attacking Ebay.

    If you get an Ebay or Paypal phishing email, please forward it to
    spoof@private <mailto:spoof@private> .  They want to get those so they can
    close down the site as quickly as possible.

    If you get an email that is worthy of FTC attention, you can forward it to
    uce@private <mailto:uce@private> .

    If anyone has any more of these contact addresses, I am interested in having
    such a list.

    Thanks.

    Jimmy