CRIME FW: New Open Source Class

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 13:35:06 PDT

    Folks, sorry this is a late post, but we need kids for this class*:

    The Hillsboro Police Dept. partnership with Saturday Academy rolls on!
    We just finished our Lego robotics course last month; and here in June,
    beginning the 18th we will debut a new Open Source programming class
    <http://www.saturdayacademy.pdx.edu/classes/ClassesSummer2004/class_open
    source.htm> , to be taught by Kirby Urner and Jerritt Collord, and held
    in Linux lab of our HPD West Precinct.  You open source
    advocates--here's your chance--we need students for this class!

    This open source class is a product of our P4K networking and
    partnership, and it looks to be awesome.

    Please sign the kids up!

    Any questions, please contact Gini Fox, Saturday Academy (503) 725-2336.

    Thanks!

    Geo

    George Heuston

    HPD

     * Saturday has some limited scholarship/funding available for this
    class for qualified attendees.  Contact Gini Fox, above.