CRIME JOB: Infosec Field Consultant

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 18:30:29 PDT

    Hi CRIMERS,

    I have a client who is looking for a field consultant to do
    implementations of security software and hardware.  Anitian has done
    numerous security projects with this firm and is helping them locate
    staff for this position.

    Job is based in the San Francisco bay area or possibly San Diego area.

    Here are the requirements.

    - CISSP certification or other security related certifications.
    - Extensive experience with Windows systems in an enterprise
    environment.
    - Strong network skills, prefer experience with enterprise environments
    (200+ nodes)
    - Experience with Sygate Secure Enterprise product is a HUGE plus.
    - 2+ years experience with consulting / end-customer work.

    Pay will be commensurate with experience. Client offers full benefit
    package.

    If you are interested in this position or know somebody who might be,
    have them send their resume and cover letter to me.

    ___________________________________
    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President/Principal Consultant
    ANITIAN  ENTERPRISE  SECURITY

    3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Suite 298
    Beaverton, OR 97005
    503-644-5656 Office
    503-214-8069 Fax
    503-201-0821 Mobile
    www.anitian.com

    GPG fingerprint: 16E6 C5B0 B6CB F287 776E E9A9 AF47 9914 3582 633D
    GPG public key available at: http://www.anitian.com/corp/keys.htm
    <blocked::http://www.anitian.com/corp/keys.htm>

    Visit www.anitian.com <http://www.anitian.com>  today and find out why
    so many high-performance organizations
    use Anitian for their information security and network infrastructure
    needs.