RE: CRIME wireless case study URLs?

From: Nate Allen (NateAllen@private)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 14:49:41 PDT

My new provider in the Portland area (Speakeasy) doesn't care if I share my
connection with others.  No one is stealing if they use my (currently
theoretical) public wireless node; I intend it to be open and it does not
violate my provider's terms of service.

There's really no way to know if Joe intends his node to be public or not,
without asking.  But I think the thread has drifted a bit...

Nate Allen