CRIME IPN Fall Internet Trade Show 11/9 4pm

From: Groupwise (appleyar@private)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 13:47:12 PST

CRIME members are also invited to attend IPN events which occur the same day
as CRIME meetings but in the evening.

This month we have our Annual Internet Trade Show and networking event. The
vendors comprise mainly of local providers of Internet professional services
and support.

More information available at
http://www.ipn.org/programs/ProgramDetail.asp?id=42

--
Richard J Appleyard, PhD, BA (Oxon)
President, Internet Professionals Northwest

>>>"George Heuston" <GeorgeH@private> 11/08 1:02 pm >>>
Speaker - Dr. Warren Harrison

Topic - "knowledge Sharing for Computer Forensics"

See you there!
Geo