Re: CRIME handling child pornography spam?

From: Anthony Brock (Anthony_Brock@private)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 16:38:02 PST

John,

You might want to try one of these two sites:

http://www.cybertipline.com/
http://www.missingkids.com/

However, I'm not certain if either is exactly what you're looking for...

Tony

>>> John P Callahan <jcallaha@private> 12/07/04 10:20AM >>>

Hello CRIME gurus -

Our users have started to receive some spam that specifically advertises
child pornography and "lolita" type material.

I vaguely recall hearing of a website, e-mail address, or some kind of
contact that will investigate or at least collect these sort of messages,
but I can't seem to find it?  I know where to send 419 scams, but this is
a new one for me.

Any pointers or info would be greatly appreciated...

Regards,
John
--
John P. Callahan <jcallaha@private>