FW: FW: CRIME Meeting -- Note Changes

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 10:09:24 PST

________________________________

From: Brett Shavers [mailto:brett_shavers@private]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 2:07 PM
To: George Heuston
Subject: Re: FW: CRIME Meeting -- Note Changes

George,
I am a member of CTIN in Washington and we are hosting a forensic course
in Seattle in April.  Could you put this out to your members if they are
interested?  It will be a great class, Dan Mares is teaching his
Maresware Course and all software is included in the tuition cost of
$1300.  It is his Maresware Suite, including Ntimage (the imaging
software alone is worth coming, it is a very nice tool).  Registration
is through Dan, but the class will be at the academy in Burien,
Washington.  Our WinHex class in January filled up pretty quick and we
wanted more locals to have the opportunity for the next rounds of
training.  Thank you very much, if you have any questions, please let me
know.

http://www.cjtc.state.wa.us/classes/month/april.htm
www.dmares.com