CRIME TECHNOLOGY DEMO: TippingPoint UnityOne IPS 2/22/2005 3-5PM

From: Andrew Plato (andrew.plato@private)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 08:46:43 PST

Join us TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22 from 3:00-5:00PM for a comprehensive
demonstration and discussion of the UnityOne intrusion prevention system
from Tipping Point.

UnityOne was selected as Product of the Year by SC Magazine and awarded
the NSS Gold award for outstanding IPS. UnityOne is a powerful,
easy-to-use IPS. Anitian is proud to be one of TippingPoint's expert
partners for the Pacific Northwest.

Event will be held at the new Anitian offices at 3800 SW Cedar Hills
Blvd. Afterwards, attendees are invited to an Anitian open-house where
we will be showing off our new office space and other new products and
services Anitian is offering.

Information about the UnityOne is available at: www.tippingpoint.com
<BLOCKED::http://www.tippingpoint.com>