CRIME REMINDER: TippingPoint UnityOne Demo - Tomorrow (Tuesday) 3-5PM

From: Andrew Plato (andrew.plato@private)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 15:10:37 PST

Join Anitian Enterprise Security and TippingPoint Tuesday February 22 at
3:00 PM for a comprehensive demonstration and discussion the
award-winning UnityOne Intrusion Prevention System from TippingPoint.

TippingPoint's UnityOne IPS product line simultaneously employs three
independent and complementary mechanisms to detect and prevent threats:
vulnerability-based filters, attack signatures, and traffic anomaly
filters. The ability to apply all three mechanisms simultaneously is
predicated on TippingPoint's purpose-built Threat Suppression Engine
ASIC.

UnityOne is a revolutionary new IPS technology that will redefine your
notions of what an IPS can and should do. UnityOne has become *the*
standard for high-availability, high-performance environments that
demand reliable security.  Anitian is honored to be the only
expert-level TippingPoint partner in the Pacific Northwest.

We hope you can join us for this event. Come early as seating is limited
and we anticipate a full room.

You are welcome to stay after an attend Anitian's open house. We are
celebrating our new offices. There will be lots of food, drinks, and
prizes.

When:		Tuesday February 22, 2005 3:00-5:00PM
		(We will have a company open house afterwards
		from 5-7PM)

Where:	Anitian Offices: 3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005

Why:	 	Learn about an award-winning security technology.

Speakers:	Lee Crum, Account Executive for TippingPoint
		Robert Synak, Anitian Security Engineer and UnityOne
expert.

Topics
		- Overview of Unity One
		- Features and benefits
		- Product demonstration
		- Q & A

Cost:	 	Free, no registration required

Food:	 	Hot hor'dourves and refreshments (after event)

More Info?	Visit http://www.anitian.com/events/techdemo.htm