CRIME New security position open at Qsent

From: Mark Baenziger (mark.baenziger@private)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 09:39:59 PDT

Hello,

If anyone knows a talented security engineer who's interested in working
at a fun, challenging technology company in the Pearl district of
Portland, I could definitely use the assistance.  I'd prefer that CRIME
list-members not forward my contact information to people outside the
list without contacting me first, but I'm comfortable with
resumes/contact information forwarded directly to me.

As the position states, I'm very interested in hiring someone with
enterprise IDS/Firewall skills, but my primary desire is a highly
technical, fast learner who has been in a pure security position at a
company with regulatory security requirments similar to those imposed by
financials and health-care companies.  I don't care if you're a
Checkpoint, PIX, Snort, ISS, or Netscreen person - if you've had to
manage a firewall/IDS in an enterprise, you can learn a new one.

http://www.qsent.com/careers/position0413041.shtml

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Baenziger
Senior Security Engineer
email mark.baenziger@private
phone  503.889.7046
fax  503.889.7300
Qsent, Inc.
THE ACCURACY LEADER    926 NW 13th Avenue, Suite 210 |  Portland, OR
97209 |  phone 503.889.7000 |  fax 503.889.7300 |  qsent.com