CRIME Possible part Time Security engagement

From: Craig (craigschiller@private)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 08:37:24 PDT

If anyone is interested, please contact me off list at
CraigSchiller@private

A firm I know is looking for a CISSP for part time work, approximately
1400-1600 hours over the next two years.  The time will be in blocks
associated with a software development effort.  The position will be
involved with code and design reviews, some policy and architecture
decisions.  Some of the work will be in Salem, OR.  HIPAA experience is
useful as is experience with Federated Role-Based Access Control.

Thanks,

Craig A Schiller, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP

President

Hawkeye Security Training LLC