RE: FW: [Crime] Attn LEO: Possible animal cruelty / sw piracy advertisedona local web forum

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 15:59:05 PDT

I failed to realize that posting to this list would bring about personal
attacks.  I eat animals every day.  And yes, I have eaten cat, rabbit and a
monkey or two.  So far I have not witnessed any sort or cruelty in any of the
"cases" mentioned.  So far, what I have witnessed is some creative forms in
getting money from bleeding-heart liberals.  No worse than any of the hundreds
of spams I process in a day.

Can I assume that you are a vegetarian or a hypocrite?

-----
Robert Johnston
Datajockeys, LLC