[Crime] I'm Back

From: Kevin E. Dorning (dorningk@private)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 16:23:40 PDT

Upon my retirement in April, from the post of Chief Information Security
Officer for Bonneville Power Administration, I failed to let you know my new
e-mail address. (because I didn't have a permanent business address at the
time)

I have finally finished the incorporation process and am now the proud
president of Dorning Electronic Information Services, specializing in Data
Recovery for Home and Small Business users (Centered in Clackamas). I'm also
the lead technician, secretary, marketing manager and delivery boy.

(Sorry for the poorly veiled and shameless advertisement, it's the last you
will see in this forum)

Now that I am back in business again, please add be back to the list. Use
the address, Kevin@private

Thanks

Kevin E. Dorning