Re: [Crime] Dead Drive Recovery

From: John Stone (jstone@private)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 11:53:35 PDT

They aren't local but I recommend DriveSavers as one of the industry best
at this.
Many of the places you go to in town sends the equipment out to
Driversavers including CompUSA and Frys.
http://www.drivesavers.com/services/estimates.html gives you a number you
can call to get an estimate on the recovery.

John Stone

Rocky Gregory <rocky@private>
Sent by: crime-bounces@private
08/05/2005 06:51 PM

"Kevin E. Dorning" <dorningk@private>
cc
crime@private
Subject
Re: [Crime] Dead Drive Recovery

Please reply on-list I am looking for the same!

Kevin E. Dorning wrote:
To all,
Although I do data recovery, I don?t have the facilities to re-mount disks
from dead drives and recover information from them.
Can any of you do this or recommend someone local and reputable.

Thanks

Kevin