[Crime] Goodies for Sale!

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 05:29:01 PST

OK, I have to upgrade to a full notebook.  The carefree, doing my job via PDA is
over *sniff*.  So here is the "list".  I am selling this as a kit and want to
get if off my workbench in about 10 days so decide quick!

1ea mint condition Nokia 770 w/packaging
http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/770

1ea mint condition Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard wo/packaging
http://www.thinkoutside.com/products/xtbtue/stowawaybt_product.html

1ea 1Gb memory card

This is less than two months old and cost me over $600.00 (Please don't tell my
wife!)  I am asking $475.00 OBO.

I take credit cards and PayPal (for all you impulse buyers out there).

-----
Robert Johnston
Datajockeys, LLC