[Crime] Need assistance form our Oregon National Guard contacts

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 05:14:11 PST

I have a real hinky case here and need some help concerning an Officer that is
in the process of being deployed.  So far, this involves possible false
identity, filing false paper to get a drivers license and CWP (Concealed Weapons
Permit) and stiffing me for over $750.00.

Here is the scary part...  He is a Captain in the Oregon National Guard and is
being deployed to Afghanistan as their JAG!

Please contact me ASAP before this person leaves the country.  I would love for
this just to be a series of paperwork snafus or a big misunderstanding.  But...
Every time I get close to filing court papers on this guy, I find another
oddity.

So far, Washington County has suspended his CWP, the Oregon State Bar has opened
an investigation but the Guard has taken my calls but has not returned ANY of
them.  What's up with that?

Not feeling the love here.  Can sure use some support...

-----
Robert Johnston
Datajockeys, LLC