Re: [Crime] : Guidelines for Safe Internet brownsing for minors

From: Alan (alan@private)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2006 - 10:43:15 PDT

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 17:38 -0800, Crispin Cowan wrote:
> It says quite clearly on page 13 "Talk with your children about the
> existence and nature of pornography; as they reach puberty, assure
> them that there's nothing wrong with being interested in sex, but that
> pornography is not a healthy way of learning about wholesome, loving
> relations."
>
> I take issue with their claim that porn is not healthy :) To the
> contrary, attempting to suppress sexual interests is what is not
> healthy. IMHO, of course.

Porn causes a escalation in unauthorized arousal which is in violation
of the MAC (Marriage Access Control) policy imposed on you by the
Biological Property Agreement license which is part of the fine print of
your birth certificate. Anything that causes undue arousal is in
violation of that agreement and is punishable by force of law.