[Crime] Job Opportunity - Oregon State Police / LEDS

From: Michael S Curtis (Michael.S.Curtis@private)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 09:17:53 PDT

This is a pretty good job opportunity - note the short application
deadline.  We are a unique state agency and our director is looking for
a progressive IT manager.

The mention of assembler and easytreve is in error, we have progressed
past that.  :-)

The first link might give you some info about LEDS, the second is the
job announcement.

Our director is Terry O'Connell and can be reached at 503-378-3055
x55020.

Also feel free to contact me off list or by phone for any additional
info.

http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/CJIS/index.shtml

http://egov.oregon.gov//OSP/jobs/LESP0631.shtml

Thanks,