[Crime] Need assistance in selecting utilities...

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 12:05:00 PDT

I have a healthcare client that has the following needs:

1)  The ability to monitor user activity on a windows network.  A useable
auditing will be helpful as well.  We need to monitor file access, and any
changes to the file including if it was copied and to where and by who.

2)  I want need a software utility that will lock down all media ports on
user workstations.  If I have to open a port up for a Palm or cell phone, I
need logging capability.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Update:  We decided to go with Bomgar for our remote helpdesk service.  We
own the hardware and it is the best bang for the buck, so far...

-----
Robert Johnston
Datajockeys, LLC