Vacation Troller, Please Ignore.

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 15:46:19 PDT

    Hello,

    This is a message sent out to discover poorly configured vacation
    programs. Please do not respond to this message. If you wish to respond
    asking me to unsub you from a list, please read the below instructions
    first. The example below is for the INCIDENTS list, however in order to
    make this work for other lists you simply need to change the listname of
    INCIDENTS to the listname you desire.

    If you have followed these instructions and still cannot modify your
    subscription please mail:

    listadminat_private

    0.2.2 How do I unsubscribe? Send an e-mail message to
    LISTSERVat_private from the subscribed address with a message body
    of:

    UNSUBSCRIBE INCIDENTS

    If your email address has changed email listadminat_private and I
    will manually remove you.

    0.2.3 How do I disable mail delivery temporarily?

    If you will are simply going in vacation you can turn off mail delivery
    without unsubscribing by sending LISTSERV the command:

    SET INCIDENTS NOMAIL

    To turn back on e-mail delivery use the command:

    SET INCIDENTS MAIL

    0.2.4 Is the list available in a digest format?

    Yes. The digest generated once a day.

    0.2.5 How do I subscribe to the digest?

    To subscribe to the digest join the list normally (see section 0.2.1) and
    then send a message to LISTSERVat_private with with a message body
    of:

    SET INCIDENTS DIGEST

    0.2.6 How do I unsubscribe from the digest?

    To turn the digest off send a message to LISTSERV with a message body of:

    SET INCIDENTS NODIGEST

    If you want to unsubscribe from the list completely follow the
    instructions of section 0.2.2 next.

    0.2.7 I seem to not be able to unsubscribe. What is going on?

    You are probably subscribed from a different address than that from which
    you are sending commands to LISTSERV from. Either send email from the
    appropiate address or email the moderator to be unsubscribed manually.

    0.2.8 Can you add a tag like "[INCIDENTS]" to the subject line of each
    message?

    You can set your LISTSERV options to do this for your subscription. To do
    so email LISTSERVat_private with a message body of:

    SET INCIDENTS SUBJ