Re: Help any MAC gurus!

From: victormat_private
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 10:24:21 PDT

    	You can use ResEdit to see the resource file. The file usually
    remainds on the folder System:Preferences:MS Internet Cache:cache.waf
    and if the file contains just plain HTML code there is no need to open it
    under resEdit, unless you may suspect that cache.waf have been replace it
    with some sort of trojan/virus; however, you can use BBedit if is simple
    HTML or Simple Text to see the URLS.
    	If you are looking for some sort of cache manager to track users
    you can find a bunch of utilities at twocows.com under mac section. I hope
    that helps. ciao.

    			   .o0 Victor M. Acosta 0o.
    			     victormat_private