closure "Help any MAC users!"

From: Ivan (ivanat_private)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 18:25:33 PDT

    Thanks to everyone for the info provided.

    Daniel, Steven, Victor, Missy, Choong & Gary.

    I haven't been able to glean the time stamp data I was really after.

    The history.html file has been purged I think, as it only contains about 2
    months worth of data.

    The cache.waf file has been extremely useful and has provided a gold mine of
    info! all the urls ever visted are there.

    Regards
    Ivan