Re: Digital Forensic Trainings

From: Mike F. (friindy@a-znet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 09:16:14 PDT

    There are Some XXX-CELL-ANT training available.
    The one place I think of off top of my head is encase.
    There are others available.
    Try the People who make the forensic software Encase.
     offer three courses: introductory, intermediate, and advanced, each with a
    curriculum designed to address the various skill levels of the students.
    http://www.encase.com/html/training.html
    Request a Demo of Software
    http://www.encase.com/html/request_demo.html

    Main Page