Re: Forensics on Palm Devices

From: dcdave (dcdaveat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 09:11:35 PDT

    I have been trying to get an 'open source' type site running for a couple of
    months now, with recent docs and news, and links to all the resources,
    vendor and otherwise, I could find to do with mobile computing. Not much
    there on forensics, yet, I would also appreciate suggestions.
    This is not a 'plug' per se, this is a free site, I am just coordinating it.
    If you find something useful there, enjoy it, if you have something useful
    to leave there, let me know or send it in.
    the address:
    http://securingwireless.intranets.com
    rgds,
    dcdave