SecurityFocus Call for Incident Handling articles

From: Stephen Entwisle (seat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 11:48:29 PDT

    Hello,

    SecurityFocus is once again calling for articles for the Incident Handling
    focus area. At this time, we are developing articles on the following
    topics:

    - Best practices when dealing with Law Enforcement.
    - When to involve a legal representative.
    - Best practices when contacting an offending ISP.
    - Freeware forensics tools.

    Articles should be between 2000 and 2300 words. If the subject matters
    warrants it, we would be happy to extend the article into a series of 2000
    word articles. SecurityFocus offers compensation for each 2000 word
    article.

    If you are interested in putting together an article on one or more of
    these topics, or if you have an incident handling topic of your own that
    you would like to develop, please forward an outline to me by Friday, July
    27.

    Thank you,

    Stephen Entwisle
    Content Editor