Re: Forensics on Palm Devices

From: Shue David R Contr AFRL/IFGB (David.Shueat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 14:04:30 PDT

    Hello,
    I stumbled upon this address doing research. I am looking for Palm
    information(specifically Windows CE and Palm)to get a better understanding
    of the forensic part of them.  I am looking for directory structure, and
    what makes them work internally.  Dealing with their storage mediums, slack
    space, and pretty much anything forensic wise dealing with their memory
    storage.  If you could direct or help me in any way that would be much
    appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

    David