RE: Securely Wiping a Hard Drive

From: Garzona, Harry (GarzoHaat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 06:34:45 PDT

    I have used NAI's PGP Suite which includes a disk wipe utility which will
    perform as many passes as you tell it to. I know it's free for personal use
    and I'm pretty sure it's around $50 for the full suite.
    Harry A Garzona
    Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson
    Sent from Handheld

    Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.  You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.   Thank you.