Evidence Dynamics, addendum

From: H Carvey (keydet89at_private)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 01:43:26 PST

    I just wanted to add on an important point...

    While two other security professionals names were
    mentioned in my previous post, I'd like it
    understood that the opinions in the post are mine
    and mine alone.  I was not attempting to attribute
    any of the thoughts to either Eoghan or Rob...I
    wouldn't do that w/o their permission.

    Carv