ATA Protected Area Analysis

From: Christopher L Brown (clbrownat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 15:16:25 PDT

    Hi All,
    A while back there was a short discussion of the ATA Protected Area in
    the CFTT group. I just finished a technical white paper on detection and
    analysis of the ATA Protected area I thought the group would find
    useful. The white paper is posted under "white papers" in the reference
    section of our web site.

    The URL is:
    http://www.techpathways.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=8&tabid=14

    I welcome your comments,