RIM (BlackBerry) Forensics

From: Burnette, Michael (MWB@rh-law.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 06:17:29 PDT

    I received a large response to my inquiry on others working with the
    BlackBerry.  I'll send out a white paper in the next few days that
    delineates exactly what I have found from reading everything I can find
    (which isn't much) and late nights staring at hex.  Several of you had
    specific questions which I will try to answer today.  If anyone has
    BlackBerry file system experience, either RAW or programming api, I'd
    still like to hear from you.

    Thanks,
    Michael Burnette
    Rogers & Hardin LLP
    Atlanta, GA

    This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the
    addressee(s) only and may be confidential and covered by the
    attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended
    recipient, DO NOT READ, notify sender and delete this message. In
    addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
    the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.