Re: Server with RAID-5

From: J Jewitt (jjewitt2001at_private)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 07:26:25 PDT

       I noticed no one seems to have answered you so far,
    so I'll do my best:
       A colleague and I conferred and believe that a
    number of different mechanisms can duplicate the
    drives, for instance, a Trinux CD and use of the dd
    command to get a nice raw image. Of course, the SCSI
    controller may not be supported.
      Encase forensic software includes native support for
    NT Striped Raid file systems. If someone has
    experience with Encase's support for RAID then chime
    in anytime. You may also want to include more details
    if this does not answer your question.

      Regards,
       J Jewitt