Re: [incident] IIS defacement through FTP, possible DoS

From: Matthew.Brownat_private
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 10:33:34 PDT

    Lain

            I haven't run across this in the wild. Just wanted to let you know
    that this isn't the first time I've seen more than just scripts coming
    from the RIPE.NET domain out of Deutschland (Germany).  I've seen it on at
    least two incidents I've been on over the past six months.

    Thanks,
    Matthew Brown, CISSP, SSCP
    Principal Security Consultant
    Predictive Systems