Re: Stand-alone Hard Drive Duplicating Devices

From: rgoto (rgotoat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 10:55:14 PDT

    The name of the company is Key Technology Corp.
    The email address of the contact is below:
    Nicole Tu <nicoleat_private>
    I just checked my records and the real cost was much less.  $85.00 plus $20
    for shipping.  The only rub is that you have to wire transfer the money and
    the banks along the way charge a lot......
    Well worth testing and having though at the price.