RIM (Blackberry) forensics

From: Burnette, Michael (MWB@rh-law.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 12:08:41 PDT

    For those of you that wish to view it, I have posted my white paper on Blackberry forensics to a website.  I should have emailed a copy already to anyone that requested it; this version is no different.  I have included a date on the document as I do intend to keep this as a living publication.  Hope this helps.

    http://www.rh-law.com/ediscovery/Blackberry.pdf

    Thanks,
    Michael Burnette
    Director of I.T.