Forensic IT Survey

From: Matthijs van der Wel (Wel@fox-it.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 01:58:15 PDT

    Hi,

    What are the trends in forensic IT reseach? Which tools are
    used? What are the objectives of a forensic IT investigation?

    In order to answer these questions, we've put together a
    small survey and placed it on our website. The purpose of
    this anonymous survey is to write a report which will be
    freely available.

    May we please ask a moment of your time (a couple of minutes)
    to point your browser at:

    http://www.fox-it.com/survey/

    Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

    Matthijs van der Wel
    Project Manager
    Fox-IT Forensic IT Experts
    Rijswijk (ZH), The Netherlands