Viewing DHCP and WINS dB's offline

From: J Jewitt (jjewitt2001at_private)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 13:25:55 PDT

       All,
      I have captured a forensic copy of WINS and DHCP
    databases from an NT 4.0 Server and burnt them to CD.
    I need to be able to view the records inside, but
    Access 2000 does not open them.
      I have found support for extracting records from an
    online server, but this is not the case. I am assuming
    that the engine used with these files is incompatible
    with Access 2000.
      Google turns up hits on dhcp exports, but the key
    here is the files are offline.
      Again, to distill this down, I need direct access to
    view this data in the mdb, or an export function which
    gathers all records for export.
      If anyone has any methods which will work, please
    let me know.
              thanks in advance,
                 J Jewitt