DFRWS 2003 - Call for Papers and Participation

From: Gary L. Palmer (palmergat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 13:16:44 PST

    Hello All,
    The Call for Papers and Participation for the 2003 Digital Forensic
    Research WorkShop has just been posted at:
     http://www.dfrws.org/03-callforpapers.html
    Of course, we are very excited about this years event and look forward
    to seeing as many great submission as we had last year. We invite you to
    take a look and think about getting your research ideas heard in a forum
    of some of the best and brightest practitioners, academics and
    enthusiasts working in this dynamically changing domain. This year our
    goal is to do a better job of getting the word out and sending invites
    to more active practitioners, those in military and civilian network
    operations and finally persons who bring legal expertise into the mix.
    If we do our job right (and we intend to) this will be a great workshop!

    Things are being added to the web site often so check back for the
    latest information. Look for the 2003 Registration Form to be available
    by early next week.

    Cheers,
    Gary