Re: NTFS $LOGFILE metafile

From: George M. Garner Jr. (gmgarnerat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 15:45:23 PST

    Harlan,

    It looks like I spoke too soon.  While the ntbackup command appeared to work
    at first, the resulting backup file seems to be empty.  The shadow copy
    service should work but I may have to go about it programmatically instead
    of using ntbackup.  I don't suppose there is any way to recall a post from
    the list?  :-)

    Regards,

    George.