Re: [Full-Disclosure] About spamb strange characters

From: Eric LeBlanc (inoukat_private)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 06:20:53 PDT

    About spam...

    Each day, I received ~30 spam. It's boring.

    But, I noticed something:

    Each time, I receive 2 spam in 10 seconds (sometime 3 spam).  If I check
    the header, it's ALWAY from 2 different hosts.  For example, one from usa
    and chinese...

    Now, my question: they use a relay-bot spams ? (think DDoS with zombies
    (trojans), but for spammers..)

    Thanks.

    E.
    --