CSI conference

From: Kruse, Warren G, II (Warren) (wgkruseat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 10:12:24 PDT

    Anyone interested in speaking at the 30th annual CSI conference, http://www.gocsi.com/events/annual.html?
    I am looking for 9 TOP programs for computer forensics.  Submit an abstract to me at wgkruse@computer-forensic.com (do not reply to the list or this e-mail please) with ABSTRACT in the subject line.   Abstract may be up to 175 words.

    Email must contain abstract, Speaker name, bio and past lectures.

    Last years conference had 2,500 attendees.  Speakers will be allowed to attend the pre & post conference workshops as well as the 3-day conference program ($4,500 value).

    The deadline for submission is June 6, 2003. However, please submit as early as possible to wgkruse@computer-forensic.com with ABSTRACT in the subject line.

    Warren G. Kruse II, CISSP, CFCE
    Investigations Manager
    Lucent Technologies