RE: WFA and network forensics

From: Robert Buckley (rbuckleyat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 22:41:00 PDT

     JJ,
    Just a thought, you might want to download Websense from websense.com for a
    demo. (30 days?). I know, its commercial, but may get you what you want, at
    least for this situation. It can certainly monitor an individuals activety
    with some degree of accuracy, and present an acceptable report.

    Vericept.com has some demo products as well, I believe View is one of
    interest to you.

    * Doesn't matter who maintains a database of catagories, sites change
    catagories at whim. This is a topic in itself...